What's New for 2017?
So much has changed for this year. The list below contains all of the things we have been working on for the last year and may or may not be complete...
- A website!
- Of course, a new Streaker shirt.
- We are officially recognized by the State of Iowa as a nonprofit organization.
- We have been granted 501C3 tax exempt status as a public nonprofit by the IRS. Yup, a portion of your registration fee and any extra donations are all tax deductible this year!
- Holiday Streakers now has an official Board to help guide us into the future.
- A redesigned online registration page.
- A redesigned logging site.
- A way to post text, pictures, and video; sort of a mini-Facebook feel, all built into the logging system.
- We will continue to run the FB page, but have added accounts on Instagram (@holidaystreakers) and Twitter (@holidaystreaker). We are social media savvy (we are NOT social media savvy, but we are trying)!!
- Additional Streakers Gear! There is some seriously cool stuff. Check it out!